Easter Seals Western Pennsylvania
Casino Night for Easter Seals Hosted by the Jim Dolanch Team
Come out and join the Jim Dolanch Team and CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty to have fun and raise money for Easter Seals Western Pennsylvania. The money raised will be used to help over 21,000 infants, children and adults with disabilities in twenty counties throughout Western Pennsylvania.
To Realize What a Worthy Cause Easter Seals is, Here Are Some Facts on the Outstanding Organization:
• Over 21,000 infants, children and adults with disabilities and their families located in 20 counties throughout Western Pennsylvania receive services from Easter Seals each year.
• Individuals with disabilities benefit from more than 88 percent of the total budget for the program’s services.
• Western Pennsylvania maintains $.98 of every dollar raised locally by Easter Seals.
• Easter Seals topped the National Health Council’s list of health organizations, for the 25th year in a row, as the agency that allocated the largest amount of program dollars nationwide by all other member organizations.
• Easter Seals is funded by public contributions, sales of products and services, state and county reimbursements, and fees for services. Easter Seals must raise approximately $1,000,000 annually for operating expenses.
Save the Date Thursday, October 26, 2017!
Mark your calendars and make arrangements today to attend and sponsor a table. This will be the most fun you’ve had in a while and you will be donating money to a worthy cause at the same time.
Date: Thursday October 26th
Time: 6- 9 pm
$25 Donation includes appetizers and $5000 in gaming dollars