- Current Owners Request to List Your Property
Neighborhood Information on Great Meadows in Peters Township
Great Meadows is a delightful single-family residential community located in Venetia, Pa.
This newly built neighborhood was developed by Ryan Homes and features plenty of distinctive home plans, ensuring that it will appeal to nearly every type of home buyer.
Continue reading to learn more about why so many people want to live in Great Meadows.
Enjoy a Diverse Selection of Floor Plans and More at Great Meadows
The single-family homes at Great Meadows feature the following floor plans:
- The Savoy: 3 bedroom and 3 bath with 1,944 square feet
- The Courtland: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,877 square feet
- The Oakmont: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,400 square feet
- The Victoria Falls: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,472 square feet
- The Yorkshire: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,508 square feet
- The Jefferson: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,680 square feet
- The Fox Chapel: 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 2,119 square feet
No matter which home you choose, every Great Meadows home comes outfitted with such upscale features as granite kitchens, crown moldings, 2 story foyers, and spacious master suites.
Great Meadows homes generally sell for anywhere from $300,000 to $700,000.
And – true to its name – the homes in Great Meadows are surrounded by peaceful rolling hills and expansive farmland.
It’s convenient location also means that Great Meadows is just minutes away from grocery stores, shops and other metropolitan convenience.
It’s also quite close to both Route 79 and Route 19.
Great Meadows Real Estate for Sale in Peters Township
When you do, I’ll provide you with endless resources and advice to help you find the Great Meadows home you’ve been dreaming of!
In the meantime, I suggest that you sign up to receive email alerts whenever a Great Meadows home becomes available.
Do you already own a Great Meadows home? Then allow me, your Peters Township area expert, to help you determine how much your Great Meadows home is worth!