- Current Owners List Your Property
Neighborhood Information on Hidden Brook in Peters Township, PA
Hidden Brookis a newer single-family neighborhood on the Peters Township real estate market.
Properties in this private community generally feature 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms, as well as more than 2,500 square feet of living space.
Continue reading to learn more about the properties in Hidden Brook, which were built by Heartland Homes.
Hidden Brook: A Highly Desirable Peters Township Neighborhood
As previously mentioned, Hidden Brookis one of the newer residential communities on the greater Pittsburgh area real estate market.
Built around 2005, these well-designed homes come in an array of floor plans, including:
- The Asheville: 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths and 2,213 to 2,271 square feet
- The Berkshire: 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths and 2,261 to 2,510 square feet
- The Deerfield: 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 baths and 2,000 to 2,433 square feet
- The Fairfield: 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 4 baths and 2,405 to 3,406 square feet
- The Fairmont: 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 4 baths and 1,817 to 2,517 square feet
- The Lakewood: 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 4 baths and 1,487 to 1,861 square feet
Inside these homes, you’ll find such high-end features as gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 9-foot ceilings, and beautiful views.
And thanks to its Peters Township address, Hidden Brook is just minutes away from shopping, dining and entertainment venue around Washington and Allegheny counties.
What’s more, Hidden Brook is served by a number of award winning schools within the Peters Township Public Schools district.
Ready to Own Your Own Hidden Brook Home in Peters Township?
Then contact me, Jim Dolanch, your dedicated Peters Township, PA REALTOR.
When you do, I’ll offer you several resources and advice to help you find the Hidden Brook home that’s perfect for you.
In the meantime, I suggest that you sign up to receive email alerts whenever a Hidden Brook home becomes available.
Already living in Hidden Brook? Before you decide to list your home, please contact me, your Peters Township real estate expert, so that I can help you determine how much your Hidden Brook home is worth!